Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Don't We love WEDDING PICTURES


COOKIE MONSTER <_<AYA
Have I COOKIE MONSTER gone lezzbian LOL........
Or...................HAVE I GONE GAY WITCH IS IT? You ask yourself to Find out keep on reading theirs more to the story
               Yes these pictures are me even the guy lol truth is I had to do this for a contest I swear i couldnt be lezz so i had to dress as a guy
                 IS COOKIE MONSTER LIEING?
     WHO IS A GIRL THAT DRESSES AS A GUY? LIKE REALY
               Well you never met this girl Cookie monster......
 SHES A WACK JOB LET ME TELL YOU!!!!
    truth is Cookie monster Is not gay or lezz she was telling the truth she had to do  it for a contest :D
                                                                               YOU VOTE DO YOU THINK SHES A WACK JOB?
     YES OR NO

No comments:

Post a Comment